Metro Heating and Cooling is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC services and qualifying HVAC equipment upgrades. Help stop your home’s AC from failing with a yearly AC services from Metro Heating & Cooling. Did you know we offer a 5 year maintenance agreement with the purchase of a high efficiency air conditioning system? To learn more about these specials or schedule your seasonal A/C services, call or text us at 877-839-1122 to reserve your spot on our schedule!
It’s important that we schedule the call with the best technician. The last thing we want to do is have you inconvenienced because I sent a tune-up/maintenance tech when you really needed a service repair tech. The goal of a tune-up is to avoid a future disaster – we are focused on early detection.
We make this Easy Simple Quick Convenient
AC Services Special
Replace or clean standard home air filters
Tighten electrical connections
Assess volts and amps
Lubricate all moving parts
Clean condensate drain
Apply protective coating
In-place cleaning of blower components
Assess cooling cycle
Issue biocide treatment
Clean condenser coil
What's important? Your Family Safety Health Comfort Efficiency Maintenance Convenience
If you are having issues? trouble shoot it!
If something is not operating properly… It’s time to troubleshoot it and if that doesn’t fix it, reserve your spot on our schedule for service / repair. Homeowners who stay on top of their regular home maintenance needs may come across ads for things like “AC Tune-Up”, “AC Inspection”, or “AC Service”. You may know that having your AC unit regularly checked by a licensed technician is crucial to keeping it functioning at peak performance, but you may not know which of these services is the right one. Learning what to ask for, whether you need seasonal maintenance or more immediate repairs, can help you get the service you need in the most timely manner. Here’s a quick link to our number – Click to call or text – 877-839-1122
Want to start with a virtual service?
Let's troubleshoot it together on zoom!
"Set it and forget it"
As the days lengthen, it’s time to bring your air conditioning system out of hibernation. This is when preventive maintenance by a licensed contractor or certified HVAC technician will keep you and your family cool on even the hottest days. An annual AC servicing agreement makes sure you don’t skip this vital step, and might also offer side benefits such as a between-visit warranty and necessary parts needed for repairs.
The spring season marks the weather shift as we start to transition towards summer heat. This is by far the best time to schedule your air conditioner maintenance for the year. Some parts of the process, like regularly replacing your air filter, can and should be done by yourself as often as you like, but actual fully-fledged maintenance must be left to the pros.
It takes a highly qualified and experienced contractor to handle demanding and technical tasks such as motor inspection, coil cleaning and electrical connections. Trying to save money may put yourself and your loved ones at risk, after all this is a very delicate task if you really want it to yield tangible home comfort results. But what can you really expect out of this? Here’s a quick link to our number – Click to call or text – 877-839-1122
If you need help, you can always call
At Metro Heat and AC, we’re proud to offer comprehensive services services for homeowners throughout the metropolitan areas of Houston, TX, at a price you can afford. We can come out to your home for a pre-season tune-up or provide annual air conditioner maintenance to examine your system for possible issues.
Here’s a quick link to our number – Click to call or text – 877-839-1122
Not sure what you need?
View our products & services, pricing and financing.
What Are the Benefits of Regular AC Services?
When it comes to their air conditioning systems, many homeowners figure, if it isn’t broken, why fix it? However, there are many advantages to regular AC maintenance that you may be missing out on. Here’s a quick link to our number – Click to call or text – 877-839-1122
Some of the benefits of regular air conditioner services include:
- replacing dirty filters to ensure faster, cleaner air inflows;
- stripping debris away from evaporator and condenser coils for more efficient heat removal;
- pruning back plants to keep your unit clear from interference;
- straightening coil fins so they release warm air more efficiently;
- unclogging drains to avoid fluid build-up in your unit, with possible water damage to your home;
- Lubrication of moving parts for less friction and lower electricity costs;
- tightening electrical connections for added safety and a longer unit working life;
- setting thermostats to switch on when indoor temperatures rise and switch off at comfortable levels, avoiding unnecessary energy consumption;
- refrigerant levels need checking, with top-ups often included in maintenance fees; leak repairs are usually charged separately and may cost several hundred dollars;
- seals should be tight between AC units and window-frames, blocking inflows of hot outdoor air and keeping all the coolness inside;
- capacitors and compressors must work properly, for easy start-ups and smooth functioning.
By performing routine maintenance service, our Metro Heat and AC technicians are able to catch minor issues before they have the chance to develop into much larger, more expensive problems. We can also work to maximize your air conditioner’s efficiency and power, meaning you stay more comfortable all year-round.
The Benefits of Air Conditioning Maintenance
If you decide to be diligent about this process a little pot of gold will be waiting for you at the end of the rainbow. And make no mistake! The same things apply to heating maintenance as well.
- A high performing HVAC system: Undergoing maintenance is not only the recommended course of actions in your manufacturer’s guarantee. It’s also the best way to ensure you won’t suffer a system-wide operational failure when you need your system the most. Wear and tear is inevitable and your technician will make the necessary adjustments to safeguard your investment.
- Unparalleled Energy-Efficiency: If you want to remove any unnecessary strain on your equipment and lead the path to energy efficiency and lower energy bills the elements we outline below can help you ensure just that. A licensed technician knows the ins and outs of your system and can help you increase your energy efficiency, as well as the levels of your home comfort.
- Longer Useful Life: Being one of the most expensive pieces of equipment in your home or office, your heating and cooling system can definitely benefit from as much useful service life as it can get. These systems normally last anywhere from 12-15 years but this length will only be attainable if you take good care of it on a yearly basis.
- Decreased Need Of Repairs: It’s true that heating and cooling repair work can burn a hole in your pocket. For better or worse, an estimated 73% of HVAC repairs are preventable, but there’s one caveat; having your inspection and tune-ups early on so you can catch problems before they arise.
We Get it Done Right – Or Your Money Back!
When you schedule air conditioning tune-up services with our highly-trained team, you can trust that we’ll arrive on time and on schedule, ready to get right to work. We even offer a money-back guarantee on our AC tune-ups—if your air conditioning system stops working for any reason after our cooling maintenance services, we’ll credit the cost of the tune-up towards repairs or refund your money, no questions asked! Here’s a quick link to our number – Click to call or text – 877-839-1122
What Our Customers are SAYING!!
We are dedicated to your comfort & convenience
Our goal is to provide simple online solutions, scheduling and pricing transparency whereas you can find what you need from the comfort of your own home.